Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pictures!

Hey,

I made a new set on polyvore today.

Vind mij op Polyvore


I always choose the background first and let it inspire me and then I choose the clothes.
I wanna post pictures of my outfits, but i don't have time yet but they will come ;)
When I post them I'm going to send my blog to lookbook.nu so I can get an invitation to post my looks there. That would be really awesome.

Yesterday I went shopping with a very good friend of mine, Katia, she also has a strong opinion about fashion.
I bought a new make-up bag, bronzing powder, a brush for the powder, earrings, a strapless t-shirt and a black dress with golden buttons. Here are already some pictures, outfits will be posted tommorow.

The first picture is one of the earrings I bought at
H&M, I really love them. The swallow earring next to it is my lucky charm,
I use to have both of them but I sadly lost one. I adore swallows.







I will write again soon!

Grtz X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

blogger templates | Blogger