Monday, June 16, 2008

Hamster

Hamster



My wife likes pets. One of her favorites is hamster. Now we have two hamsters from 4 we had. Yeah... two of them had gone, one died for a sick, and one had run away. Poor cute hamsters!

Above is Tiko. That's his name. He is still alive. I love him so much that I toke a picture to make a wallpaper for you. It's pretty difficult to get him captured as he is very active and always moving. So it's a fortune having him pictured in close-up! Thanks, Tiko! You're very cute!

Below was Tiki. Oh, My... She run away! Whereas she was pregnant! My wife and I were so sad for her. Fortunately I still was able to get her captured. So, this wallpaper is a memorial pic of her. Oh, Tiki... where are you now? We miss you!

Hamster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

blogger templates | Blogger